That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

We Could All Use a Little Self-Improvement

Self-help books.  They are not just for people who cannot function in this world, they are for everyone big and small.  You may be successful in life, but I guarantee you there will always be things you can improve in order to grow as an individual.


Here is a list of some great books that my team and I highly recommend:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People*
The Power of Positive Thinking
The Slight Edge*
Failing Forward*
Personality Plus*
Eat That Frog*

Three Feet from Gold 
Think and Grow Rich
The Body Fat Solution
The Primal Blueprint

Note: Those with stars are my personal favorites.

Some of you may not be strong readers, but it is better to start reading now than later.  I am a pretty slow reader myself, but I persevere and try to read a little bit everyday.  It is my daily goal to read 10 pages a day.  It may not seem like a lot, but before you know it, you will have finished a whole book.  And by the end of the year, you will have read up to 6 books (if not more)!

No comments: