That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I feel like they put crack in this thing haha"

As always, I like to check up on everyone's progress as they travel along their fitness journeys... I emailed my dear friend from college and asked how she was enjoying her first week of Shakeology.  The following is just a snippet of her response, and well, the message speaks for itself:

I definitely have more energy than before. I don't even nod off at work anymore. I fall asleep faster now, which is a huge deal for me. I'm normally a morning person (before Shakeology), not chipper or giddy or anything, but more like I can function and I don't feel groggy or tired. But with the Shakeology in the morning, I feel like I can seize the day. I feel like they put crack in this thing haha.

I'm glad I made the change and invested into this. It's only been a couple days, but it's given me motivation to keep going with eating healthier. I used to be fueled to change one day, and next day not really care to apply it. But with Shakeology and knowing that someone has gone through it with me and having that kind of support makes it not as hard to keep it up.



I assure you I did not pay her to write this haha, and I think it's more than coincidence that everyone seems to believe there is crack in Shakeology.  I mean, what other explanation is there for its goodness??  Life just isn't the same without it. 




If you're out there and you're reading this, have some faith and take the leap towards a happier and healthier lifestyle.  You won't regret taking this first step.  



No comments: