That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Craig Holiday -- VA Beach 2/11/12

I had the pleasure of seeing Craig Holiday at his best once again!  Listening to this man speak through the phone or some recorded audio is incredible, but nothing compares to feeling his energy live.  As if I wasn't already on fire with my personal growth and Beachbody business, Craig poured a bucket of gasoline on me!


Look how focused we are -- mesmerized by his words of true inspiration.  


You know you're a master when you've got 150 pairs of eyes completely engaged.


Now, while I could simply regurgitate all that I ingested during yesterday's session, I would rather take each lesson and post them as separate entities.  Why?  Because each and every point Craig made was extremely powerful and I want you to fully absorb and appreciate the depth of their significance.


Craigducation -- Lesson #1

Manage your calendar.  We all say that we're going to do this and do that but what it all boils down to are a bunch of excuses that get us nowhere in life.

If you have plans, goals, and dreams then don't keep saying you'll get to them someday.  Someday.  What does that even mean?  Look at your planner and read the days out loud with me.  "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday..."  So what is someday?  Someday is today.  Say it with me, "SOMEDAY IS TODAY."

Wipe the dust off your planner and use it for what it is.  PLAN your next move.  Don't wait a year from now just to say, "I wish I started that day..."  Eliminate guilt and regret by being where you are and living in the moment.  Learn from your past and make the most out of your present in order to better your future.

Someday does not exist.
Someday is TODAY.

No comments: