That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 6 Insanity Plyometrics -- Sneak Peek of Our Warmup

Marie is in town!  She is my success partner and we push each other everyday.  We keep each other in check with our goals, our personal development, and our positive energy.  She may live a few states away but we still workout together through Skype and Google's Hangout.  No excuses!

Today is special though because we're working out together in person!!  Here is a video that will give you a gist of our current workout program, INSANITY.  It is ridiculous but it is doable so long as you don't give up.  I push her just as hard as she pushes me and considering this is the 2nd time either of us do this program we simply cannot slack.  We've done it before and we can do it again.

In the video you can't see how much we're sweating from this warmup alone but trust me when I say these 10-15 minutes are RIDICULOUS.  The camera stopped recording at the very end but holy cow were we breathing or what!


Marie,

This post is especially dedicated to you because I cannot emphasize how proud I am of you.  You are literally half the size and twice the person I met 2.5 years ago.  You've come a long way and your confidence is contagious.  Beachbody has helped transform you mentally and physically and it surely shows.  Keep up the good work and prove to the world that it can be done, girlfriend!  You're such an inspiration and I thank you for pushing me everyday!  I love you!!


#digdeeper
#successpartners

No comments: