That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TUESDAY INSANITY -- DAY 2!

I successfully finished Les Mills Pump this past Saturday!  Talk about a great program!  Before & After pictures will be posted soon enough.  'Til then, follow me as I continue my fitness journey with Shaun T's Insanity.  Yes, this will be my second round of this program.  The first time gave me killer results in just 60 days so I'm determined to reach my fitness goals before Summit in June.  No excuses!!  LEGGO!


A taste of Insanity.


Sweat in my eyes. Sweat dripping from the chin.

If you're not sweating by the end of warmup then you're simply not pushing hard enough.  There's no such thing as plateauing with this workout, not even close.


#Day2of60
#Determined
#DIGDEEPER
#GoHardOrGoHome

No comments: