That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Get Up, Get Moving

I don't know where you work or what you do, but what I do know is that you need to get up and get moving!  Yes, right now!  It's nearly lunch time and you deserve some good ol' blood circulation.  In yesterday's post I mentioned that it was a good way to wake yourself up (both mentally and physically), so here we go!

Stand up, bob your head, raise your arms, stomp your feet, shake your behind, and turn yourself a couple of times!  Get into it!  Just make sure your boss isn't watching (haha).


This is one of my fave songs to work to because it gets me pumped, keeps me alert and motivates me to keep moving!  Of course, by 'moving' I mean moving forward with my work and not so much dancing (although bobbing my head is acceptable).

The track may be 7 minutes long but it acts as a trigger that is mentally stimulating enough to keep you up and running at a good pace for hours to come.  So stand up and get shakin' like nobody's watching!  Except maybe the funny lizard.  He's staring at you hardcore.

No comments: