That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Releasing Negative Energy

So here I am enjoying the gorgeous weather, appreciating my Mindful Wednesday, reflecting my amazing day at work... and the next thing I know I'm in a car accident!  Perfect.  I was on my way to the gym to lead my FIT CLUB so I had to suck it up and lead with passion.  The ten of us KILLED Les Mills Pump's COMBAT workout and I was really proud of them!  

Once they all left I decided to take some time to focus on myself.  I ran 10 laps around the edges of this room followed by Insanity's warmup (which is about 10 minutes of nonstop pain).  Still, I needed my dessert so I decided to keep moving...



By the end of this workout, I was all sweaty and smiling.  I successfully released all the negative energy that had accumulated recently.  Then, as I was driving home and admiring the beautiful full moon this fox runs across the street and I laughed thinking it was a wolf at first.  See, that wouldn't have been funny to me had I not sweat all that aggression out! 


For more information click on the following links:


Join THAT GIRL'S FIT CLUB in Ashburn, VA:https://www.facebook.com/groups/361329093892373/


#KiaKaha
#SweatItOut
#BePositive

No comments: