That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Motivational Mondays - Failure Before Success

I have failed myself time and time again. I have failed my friends and my family, my teammates and my clients. I have failed countless times but I am still standing and I am still eager to keep on keeping on. I refuse to give up. 

Why? Because I know that in order to succeed we must first fail again and again.

I am not going to say I'm sorry and I am not going to dwell on the past. I am where I am because I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.  

So as my first Motivational Monday post, I want to tell you that it is okay to fail.  Do not EVER be afraid to fail.  Take those failures and learn from them.  FAIL FORWARD.  "Always Forward," as one of my great coaches [[Chris Batu]] says.  Always Forward.



"Success is the result of failing over and over again just to get to where you want to be."

"If you've ever rode a bike before, you fell and you failed before you were ever able to ride.  You just had that INCESSANT VIGOR to keep trying at it again and again because you TRULY believed and you KNEW that you were eventually going to be able to do it."

"And success in any endeavor is just the result of getting past those little failures..It's the act of failing that makes you improve, that makes you want to do better, that makes you want more out of yourself.  And you can either take the failure as the ending to your endeavor or you can take it as a beginning road to success."

No comments: