That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

I am thankful for spending quality time with my family.
I am thankful for having some more time with my sick grandparents.
I am thankful for being so very loved by everyone.
I am thankful for delicious Vietnamese and American food.
I am thankful for my second home in Delaware.
I am thankful for outlet shopping in a tax-free state.
I am thankful for my lil munchkin dog, Moki.
I am thankful for being healthy and happy.
I am just thankful.


This is one of the many pics taken this past Thursday.


From L to R :: Me, Mammy, Grandma, Aunty Van, Uncle Quang


#WhatAreYouThankfulFor?

2 comments:

mz said...

Such a beautiful family portrait <3

That Girl said...

Aww I just saw your comment! Thank you love! <