That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Birthday BBQ

My cousins asked me what I was doing for my birthday but I'm clearly on the Ultimate Reset so I wanted to keep things on the DL.  They decided to throw me a birthday BBQ which was really sweet of them and since I cannot eat any animal products during this 2nd phase, I told them they could eat their burgers and whatnot but leave me to my fruits, veggies and grains. 

So I looked in my fridge and got some of my colorful foods out.  I cut up the locally grown bell peppers, cucumbers, and squash and made vegetable shish kabobs.  We put a tad of seasoning and added some pineapple and voila!  They were absolutely de-lish!


Loving the freshness!


Chop, chop, chopped.


Skewed.


This is one of my cousins doing the grilling.



Oh the COLORS!!  How they make me happy!!  =))

No comments: