That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Recap of July 4th


I spent a couple hours out with some ladies and gentlemen (not pictured) at the bay.
We are Eurasians and Bolivians, but we are also proud to be Americans.


I had such a great time hanging out in the sun.  I hung out on the water float, jet skiied and chugged on my distilled water.  It was my first day doing the ULTIMATE RESET and holiday or not, I wasn't going to detract from my goals of fully cleansing myself.



Later in the evening, I was lucky enough to watch 4 firework shows from different angles on a rooftop tonight.  Here is a collection of some of the pretty stars I caught mid-explosion.

I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I did! 
Stay safe and hydrated during this weather and remember, LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments: