That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Dark Night Shooting

Yet another "safe" place crossed off the list due to today's tragic shooting. What should have been a great midnight showing ended up in tears of sorrow, fear and shock as 71 people got shot, 12 of whom died. The shooter? A 24 year old male who dropped out of graduate school.

With no obvious motive, it is mind boggling how one can draw out an entire action plan to hurt so many innocent people. What is it that led him up to this act of evil? What is running through his mind as he silently sits in the investigation room? And what does his family think of the entire tragedy?

It is moments like these I am thankful for everything and everyone I have in my life. Without you I would not know love, and without love I would not know Life!

I pray for all those who have been touched by this incident and I send my love to all those who need it most. May you feel the warmth around you and refrain from commiting such darkness.

All you need is Love.

No comments: