That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 1998



We've come a long way, you and I, and although you are up there in the sky and I am down here with this human life, we see eye-to-eye on the matters at hand: the importance of our mind's enlightened heights. I live two-fold mindful of our 
separate places, but united we will be once I serve this life's purpose. You are my brother, my memory, my reason to be stronger. You are my angel, my savior, my light when things get darker. Smile down when you are watching us, smile up when I sense your touch. We will meet again, that I am sure, but until then my dear, Michael, I live for me and I live for you and seek to keep the sun beaming between us.

14 years and counting. I still miss you and love you the same. ♥

-Nini

No comments: