That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Monday, August 13, 2012

CHOBANI LOVE!

I was walking around with my soul sister, Marie, in Soho, New York, this past weekend and came across a joint called Chobani.  My heart stopped and I thought to myself, "Wait, what??  NO WAY."  I told her that we had to go inside and check it out.  As soon as we entered it was clear that it was exactly what I had thought it was!  A GREEK YOGURT BAR.

This guy greeted us kindly as he handed us the yogurt menu.  Holy crap.  We were both beyond excited.  Apparently they just opened 2 weeks ago!  Here are some pics of our wonderful experience.  Enjoy =))

Doesn't it look so cute from the outside??


The ever-so-simple menu

These are some amazing recipes that we can all make ourselves!

The pictures made it really tough to decide which one to try...

After 10 minutes (literally), I finally went with the "Blueberry + Power",
which consists of blueberries, chia seeds, hemp, walnuts and some light agave.

Marie decided to try the "Toasted Coconut + Pineapple" yogurt,
which consisted of pineapple, toasted coconut, hazelnuts and light agave.


They were beautiful and delicious and the best part of all?  We got to keep the glass bowls!

YAY, CHOBANI!



1 comment:

Chobani said...

Thanks for stopping by! Great choice on going with Blueberry + Power...we still struggle with which creation to get each time WE visit! They're all incredible.

Amy
@Chobani