That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Journaling FTW!


Three years ago, I decided that my first steps into this new and healthier lifestyle were worthy enough to be remembered for life. I started my first fitness journal and kept track of my nutrition, of positive and motivational quotes, of my fitness goals and progress, and most importantly of my personal growth. It was a great idea and I'm glad I kept up with it for a long time.

Now, three years later, I still feel the same way. I'm not quite sure when or why things came to a halt and, in fact, I have no idea where that journal is now... What I do know though is that I'm excited to start fresh with this new journal of mine! I've got some exciting new goals to share with all of you so I hope you're ready.



Sippin' on some cold water while I break into the first pages of my new journal...




Yepp, that's right! This girl right here? This girl right here? She is challenging herself to compete in her first bodybuilding figure competition! NPC, here I come!! And yes, having made all this progress towards becoming more of a woman, I just had to to keep my journal as feminine as possible, hence all the flowery pinkness. Don't hate, appreciate!  Balance is key, hahaha.


Well there you have it!  Follow me as I transform into a figure competitor!  =))

...But enough about me!  Let's come full circle!  You see, we all develop our own system over time, a way of keeping our head up when things are down and our body moving when it feels like doing otherwise. It takes trial and error, but hey, we do what we've got to do to stay afloat!

Word of advice: Don't ever be afraid to share your system with others because you never know if your system can work for someone else.  And also, share, share, SHARE.  Share your story, share your goals, share your progress.  Accountability is commendable, motivational and inspirational.  So what are you waiting for!?  Inspire the world!

No comments: