That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

This is dedicated to the one I love: My Marie.

My Marie.

My sister, my soulmate, my partner in crime. You are so full of heart and genuine love, you have blessed me with your friendship from the moment we met. Our instant connection and understanding for each other are much too abstract to describe in words, but much too powerful to be coincidence. You are the balance I've sought out for years, the sister I've longed since birth, and the best success partner I could ever ask for. We laugh, we vent, we fight and we lecture. Frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way. Today we celebrate your life for all that you are and all that you do. We celebrate your creativity, determination and independence. We celebrate how far you've come with your fitness journey and your inspirational story. Today we celebrate YOU. From the inside out, Marie, you are stunningly beautiful. You deserve the world. Happy birthday, B, I love you!!! 





No comments: