That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Will Never Apologize

Love is my everything.
It defines me. 
Without my love for Love I would be the most lost soul in this galaxy. 
And because of that, I will never apologize for loving as much as I do.

I read this poem written by my soul sister's friend.  It did something to me.  Naturally, I have to share it with all of you (with her permission of course).  Cheers to love, cheers to expression, and cheers to making the world go 'round!  We are all brothers and sisters alike. 


My sister, my dezyre

Sometimes our hearts are out of control...
They act beyond reason.

Our hearts don't think about what is necessarily good for us,
They just want to give into the love...
So we do, we love hard, and we get hurt...
But I will never apologize for following my heart
Or loving when I supposedly shouldn't.
There's nothing wrong with a hopeful heart.
We will love, it's what we do.
I'm idealistic and i believe there is truth in what the heart feels.
I'm naive, but I'm in acceptance of this.
I want you to let yourself love,
And I want you to free yourself of the control that another might have of you.
Life stops for no one.
Any tears or any pain, I embrace it.
I trust in the universe that we will be okay.
Every day, every moment is destiny showing its course.
I love you sis.
We'll be ok no matter what...
Becoz after all of it, we are lucky still to have each other.

No comments: