That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Mindfulness - My Hat Goes Off To You, Coach!

An excerpt from my journal...


I had a wonderful meeting with my coach about two weeks ago and he said something that really touched home.  He said so simply yet eloquently, "I want to live a life that is worthy of the blessings I've been given."  He began to describe the way his thoughts, feelings and priorities had all changed form with this consistent thought in mind.  All I could do was sit there in awe.  This quote has ultimately added value to my life, whether he realizes it or not.  Why?  Because my "Mindful Wednesdays" have officially expanded to Mindful Sevendays.

You, Coach Chrit, are one of my biggest blessings.
Thank you for all that you are and all that you do.

No comments: