That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Early Thanksgiving Dinner

Since everyone in the family has plans to celebrate with others this year, we decided to have our Thanksgiving dinner a weekend early.

I am so thankful for my grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Blood is thicker than water and we have proven time and time again what it is to unconditionally love one another.

I love you.



There were so many dishes tonight but this one was my fave.
Mom's roasted veggies - colorful, nutritious and delicious.



Squash soup. Cranberry juice. Turkey. Greenbean casserole. Brussel sprouts. Roasted peppers.
Green salad with cherry tomatoes, tangerine and berries. Sweet potato casserole. Stuffing. Eggroll.



Here is a close up of my colorful plate.  Thank goodness for homecooking!


No comments: