That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Life in a Snap Shot

Happiness is when you are mindful and thankful for all that you have, and I am. I am genuinely happy.

Life has been good to me ever since I was determined to put in the effort to make it so. But it required work. It took time to change my perspective, my attitude, my response to challenges, and my overall health. It took goal setting and goal achieving with strong leaders and positive mentors. It took the decision making of sticking to the few that would push me forward and limiting the immediate rewards for the delayed gratification.

So this is my life in a snap shot. It consists of love, proper nutrition, regular exercise, positive quotes, sunshine, moonlight, giggles, and a passion to live right and to live well.

Cheers to Wednesday Mindfulness!

No comments: