That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Little Things

I want to dedicate this post to a few people who don't realize how much of an impact their small acts had on me but who definitely deserve a shout-out.  These acts may have been quite simple, but they were extremely thoughtful.  So to you, my friends, I thank you. =))


Nathaneal:  We have only met a couple times but you have always been so kind.  Thank you for your support throughout my fitness journey and for constantly cheering me on!  Your father gave me these veggies on your behalf and it was extremely thoughtful of you.



Maia and Marie:  Thank you for your wonderful card!!  What a surprise it was to find it in my bag as I unpacked after my competition.  (Marie, you tricky, tricky girl, you! Haha)  You two are absolutely amazing and the Distinguished 3 we are, be it ever official or not!  You both inspire me daily and I am so grateful to have you in my life.  Maia, I miss you dearly but know that I am watching from afar as you grow and prosper with your business.  Marie, you continue to grow bright as you physically melt and it is the craziest, most beautiful of all balances to witness your transformation. 



Jack: You are one of a small handful of people here at work who understand what it takes to go day by day eating the foods we eat and at the times we eat. There is a reason why we stick to our goals and keep from being affected or influenced by those around us. It is not easy and I most definitely appreciate you for your support as we continue to tackle our set goals to better ourselves. Improve, improve, improve! That is our mission and we are both well on our way. I support and commend you for your good work in staying true to your healthy lifestyle.
Julie, aka Mama Bear:  I value you so much.  As my friend and "cool mom" at work, I thank you for holding me accountable just as much as I hold you to your health goals.  Ever since I joined the Direct Connect family in January, you have been so kind and patient with me.  It takes a Cancer to truly understand the emotional roller coasters we experience on a daily basis, let alone all the fasting, goal setting, mind games and women "problems" we have to deal with.  We July babies have to stick together and we surely do!  Keep smiling and munching on those spicy radishes.  You look absolutely stunning and it is jaw dropping to be in the presence of your transformation.  Keep inspiring us all! 

No comments: