That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I am not thankful today, no, not today.  I am not thankful for this year either.  I am thankful for this second chance at life which has led up to all that I have today and all that I have become.  If it were not for 2010 and those moments of realization, those decisions to act, those feelings of bravery and necessity and care for those who love me most, I would not be here.  And I thank God.  I thank God every single day that I had the strength to turn my life around.  I thank God for believing in me, for supporting me, and for never letting go of my hand or heart.  I thank God for blessing me with the new friends and the new family I have made in the last few years.  I even thank God for all the challenges he set before me making me stronger, smarter, more mindful, more enlightened and much more valuable to this universe.  This energy, this Light, it all comes from Him.  And if it were not so, then I would not be the person that I am today, aspiring to inspire, learning to learn more, being the best version of myself I can possibly be with the intent of bettering myself every single day so that I may serve you.  So no, I am not just thankful today.  I am simply thankful.



May you have a happy, healthy, love-filled Thanksgiving celebration and may you stay true and humble for all the days to follow.  Bless your hearts. 

-ThatGirl

No comments: