That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Mindfulness

I am human.  I feel pain, I get stressed out of my mind, and I cry.  Yes, because I am human.
And it is during this lunch hour that I stand here gathering my thoughts,
hoping to re-energize and to refill with pure love...



You see, it when we lose sight of things and our high spirits begin to diminish and the pain starts to take over our heart and mind that we must remember to open our eyes just a little bigger.  Because things may seem dark and full of shadows, but in order for those shadows to exist there must be light.  And there is.  All you have to do is change your perspective.  Turn yourself around and you will find yourself overwhelmed by the purest of all light.  Turn yourself around and consciously breathe in the love.  

You must believe it -- that everything is going to be alright.

No comments: