That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Got You



When I was a senior in high school, we each got to design our own page for the yearbook.  One of the things I wrote on my page was "Friends like Family, Family like Friends."  It's one of my life mottoes and it basically sums up how I consider the people in my life.

We all go through our ups and downs with our closest friends and family.  It's inevitable.  There will be fights, there will be tears, but there will also be warm hugs and kisses.  At the end of the day, despite any and all drama, we know we truly love each other.  What matters is how we are able to move past our differences and only to grow closer and closer.

This is how I feel about That Team.  They are like family to me and I can't imagine my life without them by my side.

Thank you for all that you've done for me, all that you've dealt with, all that you've looked past, and all the endless love, support and encouragement you give me.  Your energies keep me going and I truly do appreciate each and every one of you.

I got you. <3


Find that special group of friends and make them your family.  
We all need love and we all need to love each other.

No comments: