That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Monday, July 11, 2011

You're Gonna Make It


No one said life was easy, but it gets unnecessarily harder when you put yourself in tough situations.  I have to remind myself that some things are just not worth the trouble or the tears or the fighting.  I'm still learning to sort my trials, sort my friends (or "friends" rather), sort my Self...  But I am learning and I will not give up.

There are times when we do things that we regret.  There are times when we do things we wish we could take back.  There are things that happen to us that we just have to learn to accept.  There are things that bring us down and there are things that bring us up.  All of these things can make us or break us and it is up to us to decide how to react.

Everyone falls.  Some fall harder than others.  But it's how you stand up again and again that makes the world of difference.  What's important is that despite all the hardships in the world and despite all the problems we may have we can never give up.  We have to keep striving to be better.  And despite the stupid choices we make at times it is never too late to change.  It is never too late to grow.  It is never too late to learn and learn some more.

Keep your life simple, focus on your priorities, love, laugh, and speak truth always.  

No comments: