That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let's Go Biking!!!

My mom and I have been working on our garage this past week because there is just so much junk everywhere. We got rid of a fair amount of stuff that other people can use so that makes me feel really good.

One of the things I came across that has been left unnoticed for YEARS is my bike.  Well, it's my bike now (haha).  It was covered in webs and the tires were ridiculously flat but I got the sudden urge to take it for a ride.

My Baby

This morning I decided that today was the perfect day to give that bike some life again since it was looking so sad.  I forgot about the tires so I frantically looked everywhere for a tire pump.  Thank goodness we had one still!  I also had to look for a screwdriver to adjust the seat and whatnot, but I made it work and was finally ready to GO!

Oh snap!  P90X!  Represent ;))

I didn't even care where I was going, I was just really excited to ride.  The path out of my neighborhood led me to sidewalks and then up to where my dad works (only a few miles away).  It was cute but it was no bike trail!  Tomorrow, I plan on taking this bad boy much further than today.  Woohoo, biking is back in for me!!


Can you tell I was having a lot of fun??

You know, there are times when we all lack motivation to workout.  What we have to do is find something that is FUN and that we are PASSIONATE about.  It can be dance, cross-country, or rock climbing!  Either way, find something that gets you sweating and JUST DO IT.  I think I've found my latest pleasure  =))

'Til next time, folks!  Have a good one!

No comments: