That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Confidence

I am beautiful.
I am bold.
I am strong.
I am proud.

Sometimes it takes effort to genuinely believe all of these things, but it's hard to deny when people claim I am their inspiration.  If I aspire to inspire others then it is my job to exude the same confidence that I believe my followers deserve to feel and experience themselves.  I want them to be the best versions of themselves they can possibly be and that means I have to be the best version of me I can possibly be, just as well.  So as an independent woman and a growing leader, here I am believing in who I am, in what I stand for, and in all of my pursuits and passions, and loving every strength and flaw that makes me ME. 



I am beautiful.
I am bold.
I am strong.
I am proud.

No comments: