That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Figure Competitions: Two Week Countdown!




My competition is coming up in 14 days and needless to say I am a nervous trainwreck!  In order to control these crazy waves of emotion I know that the following things have to happen:

1.  Face the facts and mentally prepare for what is about to happen
2.  Get over this sickness
3.  Cut out my simple carb intake and eventually start dehydrating
4.  Break into my heels and get comfortable walking in them
5.  Order my suit and get comfortable in my own skin
6.  Practice posing again and again until it becomes second nature
7.  Be CONFIDENT
8.  SMILE no matter what
9.  Maintain a positive attitude JUST HAVE FUN!

My goal in the next two weeks is to get all of the above etched into my brain so that when it comes time to do my thing on stage I will shine bright as the summer sun.  Preparation is key, my loves, so I'm practicing what I preach!  Wish me luck!

No comments: