That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday Mindfulness

I have been so focused on my training for the last 8 weeks that I feel disconnected from many of you.  For that I apologize, not because I feel bad about focusing on myself but more so because I am not there to hold your hand or hug you during tough times, nor am I there celebrating the good times with you.  Just know that even though I may not always reach out you often run through my thoughts, and naturally, I send out messages of love and care from my heart to yours.  I hope they find you well.

Wednesday mindfulness.  There is so much running through my mind and body.  Surges of energy, thoughts and feelings of excitement, fear, doubt, pride, confidence... Everything is up and down, but I know that I must stay aware and I must stay positive.  I have been working so hard for this and no matter what the outcome is at least I'll know that I tried my best.

I am grateful for all the love and support I've been getting from my friends and family.  Your words of encouragement are keeping me focused and I want nothing more than to make you all proud.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you.  You know who you are.  


In the mean time, I am still visualizing this dream happen again and again.  Repetition is key to getting comfortable with everything that's going down on Saturday.  I'm not just a goal setter, I'm a goal achiever.  It's going to happen and it's going to be EPIC.



No comments: