That Girl from That Team

LEARN. DO. TEACH. REPEAT.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Leg Day

Tonight was my final leg day before the competition so I knew it was going to be tough.  But tough doesn't quite cut it.  It may very well have been the hardest weight training session I've experienced out of these entire 8 weeks!  It was well worth it though because I appreciated my efforts, hard work and dedication by the end of my workout.  I truly gave it my all tonight with very few complaints (lol).

I had to do 3 sets of these exercises but here is a video of my second set of squats.  I apologize for the shakiness, by the way.  My friend, Griffin, did a great job of capturing this set even when he had to put the phone down.  Thanks, buddy!



Listen: I know what I want, I want to win.


No comments: